Over the last number of years, we have been fortunate to receive
assistance from, and through the efforts of, a number of groups
and individuals. We would like to acknowledge them here.
- Jim & Martins Tuohy who held a Coffee Morning
- The staff of McElhinney's Fashion House, Athboy, Co.
Meath who held an Afternoon Tea event
- Margi Casciani-Nolan & friends who ran the
- Limerick Panto Society who donated proceeds
from their Benefit Night
- Philip, Pierce & Rory Madden who ran the
Dublin City Marathon
- Ballybrown Field Committee who gave us a donation
from their "Hundredaire" night
- American Airlines who donated a return trip
to London, used as a prize in our raffle
- Livewire Management who donated a leather jacket
from Westlife's "World of Our Own" tour as prize for our raffle
- The UK MPS Society "Jeans for Genes" Appeal who
funded an Expert Meeting on Orthopedic Management
We gratefully acknowledge all contributions and efforts, large and
We also wish to thank everyone who supported the above raffle,
and as well as those who supported our annual Christmas
How you can help
If you are thinking of organising an event for charity, we would
be extremely grateful if you could consider the MPS Society.
We would also ask you to keep an eye out for our Christmas
Card campaign in the run-up to Christmas, or to contact
one of our committee.